Saturday, September 17, 2011

Check


Something that's been on my "Bucket List" for a long time has been horseback riding. So Martin made arrangements for this to happen on my birthday this week. So now I can check that off the list, one slightly bruised bum later. It was quite jarring on my 63-yr.old back as well. Who knew. I probably put it off a few decades too long! Later that day we took time to explore Heritage Gardens & Petting Zoo on McNaughton, just east of Prince Albert Line. WOW! Acres and acres to delight any gardener as well as colorful ducks, geese, pheasants, and the cutest twin goats. I fed the goats some dry corn and look at them smile. We went out for a pannekoeken lunch, dessert at the Dutch Market, and then one of Martin's specialties, Shrimp Scampi for dinner at home. Thanks to all my sisters-in-law in Canada and my Tuesday sisters in Oklahoma for the good wishes. I love you all!

No comments: