Friday, August 26, 2011

Morning Glory Graces








I've been marveling for weeks about the view from our back yard. I've mentioned that our back yard faces our church parking lot, which is a good thing. But I may not have noted that a chain-link fence separates us. I'm not really fond of chain-link fences, but I knew we would not be doing any landscaping projects to enhance our view this year, so I didn't let it concern me. We are so thankful to the Lord for all the blessings of this move. One day, shortly after moving in, we noticed some vines growing up the fence. The next day they had grown about a foot. And so it has gone, until nearly the entire 10-ft. fence is covered with Martin's favorite flower--Morning Glories! We give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! Sorry about the awkward layout, but I wanted to show before and after pics and the view through the fence that we still love.

No comments: